This is for a temporary 18 month contract position with an start date of Jan 4, 2021
Support Amazon in growth development plan in partnership with team members
Optimize existing product pages and list new products online with fully enhanced content, images, videos, manuals, related SKUs, add-on accessories, etc, by completing customer data set-up sheets.
Align with the Sales team on an execution strategy to improve customer web-site presentation, including working directly with customers in executing product and content enhancement and addition
Develop a tracking method to establish an uplift in sales based on promotional activities
Communicate online sales activity internally through a monthly summary report to highlight sales and search uplift
Work with U.S. marketing partners to ensure full leverage of established content and as necessary develop enhanced content or modify content towards objectives
Monitor pricing and communicate to the committee, to ensure protection of the value of the Bosch Brand.
- Recommend creative solutions for customer site enhancements to maximize key products or categories and drive immersive customer experiences
- Must be a recent graduate (2020) within the last 6 months of a related post-secondary program preferably in the field of Business, Marketing / Advertising / Ecommerce, or Communications
- Experience supporting the Amazon account or other account support
- Passion and interest in eCommerce sales and marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) / Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator is considered an asset
- Ability to analyze reports using Microsoft Excel and communicate learnings effectively
- Ability to think creatively and improve upon established processes
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Extremely well organized with superb attention to detail
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
Apply online to submit your resume, if you have any question, you can also add WeChat “xuniuniuer666” for more details.