View more 2 years ago
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in designing, developing, and deploying large scale systems on multiple platforms.
- Working knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC
- Practical expertise with Git source code management.
- Adept with public cloud IaaS & PaaS services like compute, database, messaging, object storage.
- Able to create unit, performance and integration tests with jUnit, jMeter/k6, or Postman/Newman.
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or Docker to manage containerized applications.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as Couchbase, MongoDB, or Elastic.
- Knowledge of RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, or Oracle.
- Comfortable with HTTP, WebSocket, and gRPC.
- Basic working knowledge of Linux and Unix.
- API design experience with advanced HTTP and Swagger, producing & consuming service endpoints.
- Natural problem solver.
- Ability to mentally model complex systems and then break down complex problems into smaller, less complex problems.
- Detail-oriented team player with strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Tomcat, Netty, Jetty, JBoss or Nginx is a plus, as well as familiarity with any of the following: shell scripting, Python, Nodejs, Oauth, JWT, EKS, GKE, or AKS.
Good to have:
- Vertx, and GraphQL.