#1. Project Management for Beginners
PMP® PDUs: 4.5
PgMP® PDUs: 4.5
roject Management for Beginners is an introductory course which provides the foundational knowledge necessary to join a project team and can serve as the first step on your path to a project management career.
Comprised of a selection of modules from our best-selling course Project Management Basics, this program will allow you to learn the language of project management and build confidence working in project environments.
If you wish to continue your learning, the course contains a special offer to purchase the full Project Management Basics curriculum at a discounted rate.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
This course will provide an overview of project management terminology and includes foundational topics such as:
• The importance of projects
• How environments influence project success
• The role of the project manager
• An introduction to the 10 Knowledge Areas found in the PMBOK®Guide – Sixth Edition
Here I placed the order for the course and it successfuly went through.
#2. Agile in the Program Management Office
PMP® PDUs: 4
Travel to Waterfall Island where you serve as a PMO director and guide the transformation of your office from a waterfall-based to an agile-based PMO. Explore the jungle, caves, and ancient cities of Waterfall Island to uncover or discover the differences between waterfall and agile management.
By the end of this course, you will learn to:
• Prepare key stakeholders for the changes Agile principles and processes will bring.
• Work with governance to conduct reviews of agile-based projects and programs.
• Manage a mixed portfolio.
• Improve your project management office’s performance using Agile principles and processes.Project and program managers, senior leaders, directors, anyone working in or supporting a PMO, anyone seeking to understand the role of a PMO Director, or anyone seeking to adopt agile practices.
#3. Business Continuity
PMP® PDUs: 4.5
With more companies asking employees to work from home and in-person industry events going virtual, COVID-19 has created an immediate need to rethink work processes.
To ensure the safety and health of their workforce, while facilitating business continuity, organizations must adapt in real-time to ensure remote teams are engaged, virtual collaboration is productive, and necessary compliance standards are met.
The Business Continuity Learning Center is here to help. We’ve pulled together fan favorites to help leaders and their employees adapt during this difficult time.