Reporting to Senior Managers and Partners, you will be responsible for:
Preparation of Compilation Engagement files including; summarizing client financial information in accounting packages or excel, preparation of working papers, financial statements, planning documents, notes, attached schedules, management letters and tax returns.
Ensuring all queries and outstanding points have been resolved satisfactorily.
Preparation of corporate and personal income tax returns.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5-7 years of experience in an accounting environment
- Follow and practice accurate, detailed accounting practices
- CPA designation is preferred but not required
- Good understanding of and experience with Canadian income taxation
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Quickbooks experience is required
- Taxprep experience is preferred
- Caseware experience is preferred
If you are a confident, dedicated and hard working professional who is motivated to achieve high standards of quality service and care about your clients, we would like to hear from you.
Jones Thomblison LLP is a Burlington-based Chartered Professional Accounting Firm that takes the time to understand our clients’ businesses, and utilize our knowledge and experience to guide them through complex planning and reporting requirements. Through our combined experiences, along with our knowledgeable staff, we can provide the professional advice that our clients desire. We provide CARE for our clients.