FPS-ServicesMississauga, Ontario, CanadaFull time
Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of accounts payable, general reception and administrative duties.
- Payables information is accurate and up to date
- Organized / timely filing and maintain accurate records of Accounting data
- Professional general receptionist with organized administrative / miscellaneous functions.
- Match signed packing slips with purchase orders and enter receipt into accounting system
- Match invoices with packing slips / purchase orders
- Verify the correctness of the invoices and enter into accounting system
- Follow up on any discrepancies internally and / or with suppliers, as required
- Check and enter non-purchase order expenses to accounting system (such as freight, brokerage etc.)
- Review month-end packing slip accrual for goods received not invoiced, follow up with buyer or supplier as appropriate.
- Prepare miscellaneous accrual at month-end for goods and services that are not received or processed in the accounting system
- Reconcile statements from supplier and audit confirmations.
- Reconcile payables issues (internal and with suppliers)
- Maintain detail capital cost information by project.
- Maintain detail tooling cost information with copies of invoices by project.
- Prepare and enter journal entries, accruals and summary
- Prepare account reconciliations
General Administration duties
- Distribute incoming mail/Faxes
- General reception duties, operate telephone switchboard console and direct calls accordingly
- Accurate and timely filing
- Ordering stationeries, catering, boardroom and kitchen supplies
- General administrative duties
- Maintain 5S in all responsible areas
- Perform other duties as required
- Work in compliance with Stackpole FPS Quality, Safety & Environmental Systems
- College graduate with proficiency in Microsoft Office or appropriate combination of education & relevant experience
- Previous experience in office administration and accounts payable
- Knowledge of basic accounting with fast and accurate typing
- Relevant industry experience with appropriate systems knowledge
What we offer…..
- Training and Development opportunities
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!