(English/Chinese – English/French)
Plan Administration & Contact centers
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
At Knowledge First Financial (KFF), we’re on a journey to create an entirely new student experience. One that is built on instilling confidence in students around the paths they are choosing and their ability and agency to achieve their goals for the future. As enablers and orchestrators of students’ success, we will create access, affordability and agency for students and their champions across our services and solutions. This will provide them with guidance and support in all aspects of planning and saving for post secondary education – giving them a future-ready advantage and help them thrive well past their educational journey.
What makes us qualified to do this?
In business since 1965 and owned and operated by a not-for-profit organization, everything we do is in service to our students. We are a diverse and passionate community of experts that firmly believes in the benefits of education, priding ourselves on helping to shape their future and empowering them to reach their full potential.
As we move forward, we will leverage and build upon our unmatched expertise in the RESP space to propel both our students and our company forward, ensuring a better tomorrow. Our vision is set, our future is bright, and we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an outstanding verbal communicator, active listener and natural problem solver. You enjoy talking to people and you are enthusiastic about helping families meet their goals for their children’s future.
CHALLENGES TO BE MET
- Supporting customers who contact us through our call centre, Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern Time).
- Fielding a wide range of questions over the phone, e-mail and online chat and helping customers submit applications and documents accurately and on time. Our customers will reach out to you for one-to-one support navigating the process of managing their educational savings plans.
- Acting as both a team player and a leader: someone who can back up teammates and fill in for absences as needed and take the lead on important projects.
- Taking ownership of challenges as they arise, identifying and filling gaps in documentation to keep customers on track.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
If you can answer “YES” to the following questions, you may be the person we are looking for:
- Do you have one to three years of experience providing excellent customer service and/or working in a customer support department?
- Do you possess superior written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to express yourself clearly and give your full attention to customer needs over the phone?
- Are you well-organized and detail-oriented, with the solid record-keeping skills needed to work with our customer tracking systems?
- Do you have strong analytical skills?
- Are you proficiency with Microsoft Office 365?
- Do you have excellent organizational and time management skills? Do you thrive on multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you possess flexible availability to meet the needs of the business?
- Are you fluent in French, Cantonese and/or Mandarin? This is considered a requirement for the bilingual Contact Centre Representative role.
We have adopted a hybrid model, leveraging the best of remote and in-person work.
All Knowledge First Financial employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of hire in accordance with the Company’s Mandatory Vaccination Policy.
Accommodation Individuals Who Cannot Be Vaccinated
The Company is committed to a workplace free from discrimination and harassment in accordance with Ontario human rights laws. Candidates who provide a medical or religious reasoning for not having received a COVID-19 vaccine, will be assisted by the Company in developing and implementing an appropriate accommodation. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause the Company undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We at Knowledge First Financial, are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a culture that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.