Duration: April 30th – August 31st
Location: Mississauga, ON
Interested in joining a growing and dynamic North American energy (power) services company?
Join the Rodan team – a great place to work! That’s why we have been recognized as one of Canada’s Top
Small & Medium Employers for the past 3 years.
Rodan Energy is a leading North American smart grid company delivering innovative energy solutions to
large consumers, distributors and power producers. Our expertise in Metering & Smart Grid Integration,
Demand Response, Distributed Generation, Energy Information & Analytics, and Engineering Services allows
our customers to enhance power system reliability, reduce energy costs and help develop a sustainable
We have an exciting co-op or summer student opportunity for a Junior Analyst based out of our Mississauga
office. Reporting to the Manager, Client Services, you will assist the team in providing our clients with a
variety of energy intelligence solutions, including energy use analysis, energy savings opportunity
identification, energy modelling and investigations, reporting, as well as Energy Management Information
Systems (EMIS) client support. Working closely with client energy data, you will extract value from the
numbers and help each unique client with their energy needs. As an intellectually-curious individual, you are
highly organized/structured, able to handle multiple complex tasks at once and enjoy working with clients.
Our clients include energy consumers in the industrial, commercial, municipality, university, school board and
hospital (MUSH) sectors.
• Strong technical, analytical, and financial or mathematical aptitude.
• Enrolled in a post-secondary education at an accredited university or college in Business,
Economics, Engineering, Science, or Mathematics.
• Prior related experience working closely with data modelling and analysis.
• Excellent oral and written skills.
• Ability to accurately summarize information and exhibit excellent attention to detail.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly advanced Excel skills.
• Knowledge in electricity markets, the Canadian energy industry including market rules and energy
savings programs will be considered an asset.
Thanks Nordkinn for sharing, to apply for the position, please click the “apply for this job” button below.