Production company bookkeeper
Kensington Communications is one of Canada’s leading documentary production companies with a 40-year track record producing award-winning documentaries and factual series for all screens. We are looking for a part-time bookkeeper while also assisting with business affairs coordination. The role will be 75% bookkeeping and 25% business affairs support.
We want to add someone to our team who is a highly organized self-starter, friendly, with some experience in production accounting. If this sounds like you, please apply before 5pm on Wednesday September 2nd. Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Specific roles and responsibilities
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Monthly bank account reconciliation, Monthly credit card reconciliation, Cash flow reports quarterly and on an ad-hoc basis, Distribution revenue analysis and reporting, year-end financial report preparation (working with external accounting firm), T2 filing prep
- (working with external accounting firm), Payroll and source deductions, HST/GST net file
- Accounting Software
- Sage 50, Canadian edition
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- 1-2 years of bookkeeping/accounts experience
- Knowledge of TV/Film recoupment schedule is an asset
- Knowledge of TV/Film tax credits is an asset
- Comprehension of ASPE
Hourly Rate, commensurate with experience
- Address 451 Adelaide St. West Toronto, Ontario, Canada