Want to make a difference in your career? Consider this opportunity
The Performance Analyst will contribute to the performance management processes undertaken by CCO with each of the Regional Cancer Programs in Ontario. The Analyst will work in partnership with other CCO programs to develop performance metrics and reporting strategies to enable effective performance management and drive improvements at all levels of the cancer system. This work will involve extensive handling of performance data gathered from multiple sources and compiled for use by the hospitals and CCO leadership. The analyst will be required to collect, analyze and interpret data in order to support the achievement of deliverables, and will communicate with hospitals regarding their performance data. To facilitate the development of these materials, the Analyst must have exemplary written, graphical and verbal communication skills. The Analyst will also have strong organization skills to ensure that team requests are appropriately prioritized.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Coordinates performance reviews with all RCPs in Ontario.
- Develops work plans and timelines.
- Works with various departments at CCO such as Clinical Programs, Prevention and Cancer Control and Informatics to gather data and develop reports.
- Prepares performance reports for senior management.
- Act as the primary liaison for internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates in internal and external project teams, working groups and committees responsible for developing performance management strategies and initiatives.
- Prepares analysis, briefings, business cases, reports and presentations.
- Supports knowledge transfer and communication activities, including participation in internal and external meetings and working groups, and updating appropriate CCO and MOHLTC staff on performance related activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you will need to be successful:
- An undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Health Sciences, Health Administration, or Health Informatics or related filed is required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (data manipulation, advanced formulas, and pivot tables)
- Experience with performance metrics and performance data an asset.
- Highly organized, with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects including ability to multitask and prioritize assignments to meet stringent timelines.
- Excellent written skills including the ability to prepare reports and briefing notes.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to answer questions posed by health care practitioners and administrators.
- Commitment to quality and high attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, as an enthusiastic team player.
- Demonstrated ability to work under direction of senior staff, but with minimal supervision (self-starter).
Please include a cover letter with your resume.
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Job Posting Close Date: January 10, 2018