Role: Azure Architect
Experience: 10-12 years
Location: Canada / PST hours
Project Duration: 6-12 Months
- Should have 10+ years of experience in developing, building, and implementing the software components
- Strong hands-on development & design experience in .NETCore, C#, SDK, Restful API, ASP, Web API & MVC framework
- Experienced in Microsoft Web Service technologies, .NET data access technologies, OO design & programming
- Strong experience on Azure Services – AKS, Cosmos, App Service , Key vault, Azure Active Directory
- Should have very good Analytical Skills, and attention to details.
- Experienced on Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Should be a quick learner & self-driving person
Good to Have
- Having hands on experience in setting APIM, VNET, Azure Gateway/Load balancer, Azure Front Door, Azure traffic Manager, Data Factory, Cosmos
- Experience with messaging technologies e.g., Event Grid/Event Hubs/Service Bus
- Advanced understanding of programming logic and patterns and the ability to learn new programming languages and patterns quickly. Understanding of hardware and software interactions.
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines and Development tool Experience such as GIT/Docker/PKS. Knowledge of cloud-based software technology landscapes and DevOps ecosystems.