Seeking an Intermediate Back-End developer with experience working in a SaaS environment. We are a tech startup looking for a Back End developer with cloud development experience to lead and guide the development team to deliver service API to build a comprehensive SaaS based 3D printing software.
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Design, develop, maintain, and implement enhancements using Golang.
- Assess and analyze technology options to evaluate solution alternatives that meet business need
- Design and implementation of API/ microservices and backend components
- Development and unit testing of common RESTful services and gRPC services.
- Assisting with DevOps for automated build and automated deployment to a Public Cloud Infrastructure when/where necessary
- Collaboration as part of an Agile development team, participation in daily stand-ups, identification of blocking and critical path steps
- Work closely with the Product team, identify and recommend ways to enhance user experience and improve the software.
- Preparation of specifications and documentation for all software developed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or technical equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in IT/CT
- 2+ years’ experience using Golang.
- 2+ years of experience working in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years of experience with AWS
- 2+ years of experience SQL Databases and related security model
- 2+ years of experience with cloud concepts and implementation
- 2+ years of experience with API management and developing microservices
- Project Experience – Worked in 3+ real projects with more than 1000 actual users.
- Platform Familiarity – TCP/IP, Linux, AWS
- Knowledge of 3D Printers, FDM and Resin printer technology an asset
- Excellent people skills with ability to lead by example and motivate team members
- Ability to discuss and strategize technical solutions to optimize the product configuration
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, enabling cross-business teams
- Ability to work in fast pace environment while following best practice and company process
- Highly driven and passionate about technology, product development and product success
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical solutions
- Excellent oral, listening, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and driven team-player attitude