Here is an opportunity to bring your enthusiastic, friendly, and helpful personality along with customer service and administrative expertise to a dynamic global company. Walter’s Shoe Care is a family-owned company with over 125 years of valuable knowledge and experience in foot comfort and shoe care.
This role will take ownership of the selected accounts. You will be coordinating with the logistics and planning team to accurately respond to our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete all order administration functions for major international accounts
- Communicate directly with customers regarding forecasts and orders.
- Responsible for Data Entry and Document management.
- Manage all customer-specific documents.
- Work closely with the Logistics & Planning team.
- Assist in other order functions and record management.
Qualifications and Skills Needed
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word (Microsoft Dynamic 365 experience preferred).
- Experience with logistics and supply chain a benefit.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to learn new software programs specific to our company and the role itself.
- Strong communication skills in English – both verbal and written. Chinese Mandarin is required.
- Post-Secondary Degree / Diploma
- +3 years’ experience in the customer service area.
- Positive attitude and desire to learn.