- Terms of employment : Full-Time and Permanent
- Wage: $33 per hour
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Benefits: 10 paid vacation days per year
- Employer: HERBS & NUTRITION
- Address: 572 Bloor St. West, Toronto, ON, Canada M6G 1K1
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate and ensure proactive and timely communication for successful article Master Data, maintenance to business areas.
- Confirms project requirements by studying user requirements; conferring with others on project team.
- Maintains data dictionary by revising and entering definitions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications; establishing personal networks; participating in technical societies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Determines changes in physical database by studying project requirements; identifying database characteristics, such as location, amount of space, and access method.
- Changes database system by coding database descriptions.
- Protects database by developing access system; specifying user level of access.
- Maintains user reference by writing and rewriting database descriptions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher education required
- Experience: Minimum 6 months of experience or more as a Database Analyst required. Experience in the mobile application development or related work experience and multicultural experience are great assets.
- Language: English
- Credentials: Not required
- Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Work under pressure, Fast-paced environment, Excellent communication skills, Organized, Database Performance Tuning, Database Management, Requirements Analysis, Software Development Fundamentals, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Promoting Process Improvement, System Administration, Initiative and team player
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33.00 /hour