ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes .We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS is, first and foremost, about delighting our clients and we are deeply committed to providing them with exceptional service. We are recognized for our technical expertise and experience, which we apply to help our clients succeed. We have a strong work ethic and will do all that we can to assist our clients complete their projects efficiently. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it! We are currently seeking a dynamic, full time, permanent Junior Project Reporting Analyst to join our team.
Our QA Team builds, verifies, and maintains the data that drives our web platforms. We look for professionals with very strong logic and problem solving abilities who are perfectionists by nature. We manage and deliver cutting edge web platforms that are constantly migrated and updated. You must have the ability to work at an extremely fast pace and contribute effectively to the team in order to deliver our platforms within tight deadlines.
As our Junior Reporting Data Analyst, you will:
- Prepare and run precise queries from internal databases to obtain information for tracking and reporting purposes;
- Perform data information collection from internal and external sources; verification and entry into the database;
- Collaborate with fellow team members to interpret ours needs and/or those of our clients;
- Identify, develop and initiate improvements to business processes and reporting;
- Facilitate accurate and customized reporting;
- Continuously use and learn our proprietary software;
- Gain mechanical and architectural product knowledge through daily work and training;
- Carry out other miscellaneous tasks, as needed;
As our Junior Project Reporting Analyst, you must have:
- An educational background in a related field such as Information Technology / Marketing / Economics / Communications / Business
- Intermediate to advanced level using Microsoft Office programs, MySQL and CRM systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent fluency in English;
- Superior searching and analytical skills;
- A creative thinker; Internet and media savvy;
- Solid written and proof reading abilities, with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong organizational, time management, and project management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment;
- Reliability with a professional demeanor and a willingness to learn;
- The ability to perform effectively handling multiple tasks or projects;
- Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing technology and trends;
- Some geography knowledge (Canada and United States);
- Some experience with PHP reporting tools is nice to have;
- Fluency in French is an asset.
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary will commensurate with experience.
Please apply including your resume and salary objectives to [email protected]
To learn more about ATS’ Companies, please visit our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8o
And our websites: www.atsspec.ca / www.visualspecbuilder.com / www.ats-sales.ca
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity, and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity, and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.