View more 1 year ago
Apex Global Logistics is hiring Accountant with 3 years full cycle accounting experience.
Office location：North York (close to York University)
Work hours：Mon – Fri 9.00AM – 5:30PM
- Perform full cycle accounting, prepare Income Statement, Balance Sheet, P&L, Sales Tax and other financial reports.
- Fulfill month end closing, prepare journal entries and financial reports based on the accounting and internal FX office systems.
- Record intercompany cost transfers, prepare journal entries, review the reports accordingly.
- Complete bank reconciliations each month (CAD and USD accounts), resolve the issues.
- Manage CAD and USD bank accounts, apply the correct exchange rates for the funds transfers.
- Fulfill A/P responsibilities, validate supporting documentations and assist to complete the payments every week.
- Review A/P and A/R aging reports, provide financial analysis on time.
Identify and resolve discrepancies and issues, contact customers to collect receivable funds when necessary, update the notes and explanations in the system report in a timely manner.
- Prepare and file GST/HST each quarter.
- Perform other responsibility and prepare ad-hoc reports.
- University degree in Canada, major in Accounting.
- 3 years of full cycle accounting experience, familiar with A/P, A/R processes.
- 1-2 years proficient experience of USD account reconciliation and funds transfers.
- Be familiar with accounting bookkeeping principles ASPE.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Pro, excellent excel, word, PPT skills. Experience of FX office is an asset.
- Be able to work in the fast space environment, strong motivation to learn fast.
- Good team player, be capable to work in the professional way.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- CPA designation or working towards to CPA is an asset.
Apex Global provide onsite job training. Offer group benefits after probation.