View more 2 years ago
Role and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of a Support Engineer on Appian include:
- Provide L2 and L3 support services on Appian Platform
- Knowledge on ITSM process and experience in working on support environment
- Interacting with customers daily and be the main point of contact for customer
- Presenting demos to the customers.
- Able to do the Appian application deployments
- Working/Co-ordination with offshore team
- Designing data models preferrable.
- Preparing high level technical specifications for the solutions.
- Experience on Integration platforms is preferrable
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other related fields.
- 2+ years of experience in designing/Supporting BPM applications.
- 4-5 years of experience in development of enterprise-level web applications using an object-oriented technology stack.
- College degree required.
Core Competency Requirements:
- 2 years+ with experience in Appian.
- Experience in developing/Supporting on J2EE platforms, .Net platforms, RDBMS platforms (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server) Good logical and analytical reasoning ability.
- Good team player.
- Fluent English communication and social skills to interact with a global customer base.