Must have: 1-2 Years professional experience. Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Are you on top of everything Apple and Google? Do you stay relevant in the world of iOS and Android development by reading articles, and following releases?
- Are you proud of the apps you create, and opinionated about the UX of the apps you use?
- Do you love a challenging environment that is fast paced?
- Are you passionate about Agile and improving the efficiency of the software development process?
- Do you understand the value of accurate estimates and delivering successful results at the end of each milestone?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, Liquid Analytics is the place for you.
Responsibilities – A Day in the Life:
- Develop web, iOS, and/or Android applications with responsive UX
- Use Agile and Scrum to manage your development projects
- Manage your projects, time and customer relationships professionally
- Document development work to ensure others can understand and build on what you’ve created
- Daily time and task management to ensure the project stays on track and on budget
- Perform and participate in peer-to-peer code reviews, unit testing, re-factor / optimize code
- Participate in software design sessions – you must know when to ask for help and bounce ideas and solutions off peers
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience developing web-based, iOS and/or Android applications, using a combination of HTML 5, CSS 3, Java, XML, JSP, JSON, JQuery, XCode, Polymer, Objective-C, C++, Swift, Android SDK, Eclipse, AndroidStudio.
- Experience working with a version control system, especially GIT
- Experience integrating open source or 3rd party API’s and Libraries
- Ability to develop against a variety of web architectures and services (HTTP, JSON, REST, etc.)
- Knowledge of Firebase and other Google Cloud Platform services
- Experience with Python and proficient in writing SQL queries
- Exposure to Agile, continuous integration, test driven development is a plus
- Experience working on e-commerce or other transactional sites is a bonus
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges
- Proficiency in English
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Positive and forgiving working environment to foster development and growth. We are constantly improving both our work and ourselves, and we have fun doing it!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $82,000.00 /year
- developing web-based: 1 year