As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent for our Bingo team in Toronto. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays*
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan*
Life Insurance, RRSP matching, Flexible Spending Accounts & More*
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Company Events such as movie night, pub night and more…
You’ll be equipped with a high-end laptop, monitor and mobile device
Convenient location in downtown Toronto’s entertainment and technology district
*Only applies to full-time positions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a savvy Game Economy Manager to join our Jam City Toronto studio! You will be directly involved with our leadership level and will help us design the economy of our existing and future games.
**Working Remotely is ok.
- Create economic systems and models that drive revenue and increase challenge with the right amount of rewards.
- Iterate on reward amounts to create the best balance of revenue and retention.
- Recommend improvements to our economy, features and new ways they can work.
- Be the owner of and contributor towards pricing of purchasables.
- Alter and adjust in-game credits and debits to the best possible economy model.
- Build both the micro and macro economy models.
- Explore micro segmentation for the player and recommend new and useful better segments to use for our features.
- Build and run simulations and predictive models to forecast ahead the results of changes to content.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience working with data on a live product.
- Strong data analysis skills using spreadsheets and querying databases.
- Previous startup experience is desirable, comfort in an agile environment.
- Strong understanding of SQL or Redshift and proficiency in data visualization.
- Strong attention to detail and proven analytical skills.
- The ability to communicate and present information clearly.
- An appetite to learn, grow, and take on increasingly more responsibility.
- A strong desire to answer questions that can drive actionable decisions.
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming industry in order to provide recommendations on game design.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working on a Top 100 free-to-play mobile game.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.