The IT Manager Project Manager role is to drive the development and execution of Services IT project portfolio. This position will drive all aspects of IT program activities, including collaborating and coordinating across all IT and business segments (end-to-end). This position is responsible for the overall success of the project/program execution.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all aspects of IT program/project management for all Services initiatives impacting IT: scope, schedule, budget, resource, risks, issue management and quality controls
- Manages complex multi-faceted / interrelated projects that span across multiple competencies or department boundaries
- Manage the cross project/program dependencies and ensure alignment on all fronts (Scope, resources, budget, timeline, risks/issues, communication, etc)
- Communicates and works with stakeholders to meet their needs and address the issues as they occur
- Drives the development and execution of program / project plans to meet objectives of Services initiatives within IT portfolio
- Set the overall strategy, objectives and plan for the program
- Facilitates and manages scope, resource planning, cost estimation, risks, issues, and cost control.
- Plays both program/project manager role based on size of the portfolio
- Aligns and tracks overall program / project cost to portfolio
- Abides by company’s project management methodologies and assist in keeping the methodologies current
- Ensures project resources are properly identified and their project role and responsibilities are clearly defined
- Identifies project risks and implements a risk management plan
- Assists in major business process project tracking, recommendations for process improvements and use of best practices to accelerate adoption and implementation
- Creates and maintains dashboards to track project performance
- Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Provide technical and process guidance to project team
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- BS in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years of program / project management and implementation experience in the Services IT applications
- Strong functional and technical knowledge / understanding of Services applications, Oracle platforms, and business processes.
- Extensive experience in managing Services IT programs / projects and good understanding of IT program / project management principles and techniques
- Proven ability to collaborate and lead global cross-functional business and IT teams for requirements, design, development, testing and deployment
- Good understanding of financial management and budgeting / forecasting, as well as procurement and contract negotiations across the program
- Excellent leadership, facilitation and communication skills
- Strong experience in SDLC, Agile, Scrum, and waterfall methodologies along with CMMI, Digital Six Sigma and ITIL practices.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Information Technology: 3 years