Mobiroo is looking for a Business Analyst who is dynamic, energetic, dedicated and a motivated individual to become a core member of our team to help grow Mobiroo. The Business Analyst will be tasked with helping support the business team and play a key role in day to day activities.
Mobiroo, who manages an Android app subscription platform, has been in business for 8+ years, with global clients, located in the heart of downtown Toronto (Yonge & Bloor), with a team of 20+ employees.
Currently looking to launch a completely new mobile concept/platform focused on the consumer market.
- Create client proposals, pitch decks, and other workflow documentation as required
- Working with Operations, Product teams as well as other teams to provide cross-functional support across a range of business initiatives
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, companies, and opportunities as well as perform competitive analysis
- Review and analyze current business processes and identify improvements
- Interaction with key business stakeholders
- Certain administrative tasks throughout the office
- Must be willing to pitch-in on non-core tasks and set up structured processes to help business
- Strong fluency in English written and oral
- Account Management and/or Business Development/Analysis experience
- Undergraduate in Business, Communications or related fields
- Experience and/or knowledge of the mobile space, apps and the general tech industry
- Must have very strong business acumen; firm, detailed, solution driver
- Must be comfortable collaborating with other team members across various departments on a daily basis
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- A hunger to think of and research out-of-the box new business opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are very important
- High-energy, self-starter with strong interpersonal, leadership and team building skills
- Convenient office location (steps from Bloor/Yonge station)
- Fun environment (beer Fridays, company outings, in-office games)
- Work with a highly driven, motivated and passionate team that works and plays hard
- Benefits (Dental and Health insurance)
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please; no recruiters.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Analysis: 1 year
- Business Development: 1 year