GALE is a digital business agency headquartered in New York with offices in Toronto and Bangalore. We’re passionate about delivering data-driven actionable insights, game changing creative, and top-tier technology to fuel great experiences.
Our team is connected by a set of core values that are important to us, and should be important to you. We’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a belief that our people should be treated like individuals, not resources.
We have killer office locations in New York, Toronto, and Bangalore. We offer an emphasis on growth and professional development, good benefits, and a flexible and fun working environment. We’re looking for great people to join our team!
GALE is currently seeking a Junior Business Analyst for our team in Toronto. Being a BA at GALE means applying your wits, skills and experience to help clients win with cutting edge digital customer experiences.
You will help clients across a number of industries solve tomorrow’s problems today and capitalize on opportunities to increase connection between their customers and their brand. To do so, you will be the nexus between business and technology within a multi-disciplinary team.
Specifically at GALE you will define problems, organize and simplify complex information, analyze options, make recommendations, and define visual, functional and technical requirements while being GALE’s face to key client stakeholders at the executive and working level.
Who you are:
- Experience from an agency or consulting firm Highly Preferred!
- Bachelor-level degree from a leading university with demonstrated academic excellence
- 1 to 3 years full time experience at a marketing agency or management consultancy with prior casework on digital topics (consideration will be given to exceptional candidates applying directly from a university business/commerce program)
- Organized and effective – skilled at relating details understood from requirements-gathering sessions in verbal/presentation and written/documentation form
- Analytical, with the ability to convert information into meaningful business insights that contribute to the overall client solution development
- Personable and confident – able to “own” relationships with individual clients at a working level
- Capable of taking initiative in a fast-moving environment
- Open to and passion for self-development
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset
- Able to travel throughout the USA and Canada
What you will be doing:
- Analysis – research/assessing client needs, organizing and simplifying complex information, Problem Definition and Situation Investigation, Options Analysis
- Requirements Identification, Development & Documentation – Facilitation/primary research, conceptual design, detailed functional specifications and technical design
- Communication – developing and delivering presentations, relating concepts and details to clients and internal stakeholders
- Stakeholder management – owning relationships with individual clients, acting as a focal point for communication in the GALE-client relationship
- Collaborating with multiple disciplines (creative, technology delivery, data science) to deliver powerful integrated work
- Managing deadlines and multiple interests that exceed client expectations with a high calibre work
- Creating and contributing to an environment where innovation and fun thrives in everyday work
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.