Who we are:
NexJ Health was founded on the belief that like-minded collaborators have the ability to change the world. We develop, market and sell innovative patient-facing population health management software solutions so that:
- Patients can achieve their health goals
- Payers can lower costs
- Providers can improve care
- Pharma and pharmacy can improve medication adherence
At NexJ Health, we believe in empowering patients with the knowledge, skills and confidence to help manage their own health and health care. Information is only as powerful as the person who can access it and we give that power to the user.
If you share our passion for change and want to be part of a team not just ushering in but leading the charge to a new age of healthcare, this is the place to be.
What we’re looking for:
A Project Manager with healthcare experience who is passionate about making an impact on the lives of the everyday healthcare patient. You’re someone who has led projects and IT transformations and shares our commitment to bringing technology to the people who can benefit from it the most. You can easily balance multiple complex deliverables while leading and inspiring the team around you. You’re entrepreneurial, yet with a team focus. You have a desire to build something incredible and grow as the company grows.
To learn more and be inspired, take a look at our solutions here: http://www.nexjhealth.com/solutions/nexj-connected-wellness/
Where you are now
You want a chance to actively revolutionize the healthcare system and lead the charge that is changing healthcare informatics. Projects at NexJ Health deliver patient engagement for population health management. As a Project Manager in the Healthcare industry you have five or more years of experience leading transformational change and applying project management methodologies to ensure the successful delivery of your projects on time and on budget, leading the work of small teams. But now, it’s time to make a move and make a difference. Our work, our solutions, put patients and their caregivers at the centre of their health and wellness goals.
What will your career path look like?
As we scale and grow our products, you will be in a position to accelerate your career path in a rapidly growing and incredibly valuable sector. Supporting change in the daily behaviour of patients is the single most important contributor to health outcomes and costs for people with chronic illnesses. This is an opportunity to extend your expertise in project management and take on bigger and more complex projects on a global scale.
Our new Project Manager will:
- You will drive the successful implementation of projects applying NexJ Health’s Patient-Face Population Health Management SaaS Platform and Mobile Apps. You will experience the difference these projects make to the lives of people using the healthcare system every day. From breast cancer patients managing their own schedules of multiple treatments a day to parents of newborns going into a postoperative crisis being able to communicate treatments and drugs to the elderly requiring chronic care management. Our technology changes lives.
- Make an impact. You will manage all aspects of the end-to-end project lifecycle from research to demos from business analysis and risk management to post-go-live service. This includes but is not limited to drafting statement of work, detailed planning, budgeting, reporting, adjusting of scope, implementation, change management, training and billing. Your work will be guided by strong knowledge of and dedication to the business integrity of our clients. You will make decisions based on your in-depth understanding of the customer’s strategic vision. You will leave the project knowing your involvement as a NexJ Health Project Manager made a positive impact on their business. Our technology changes businesses.
- Make an impression. You will be the single point of contact for all project communications, providing direction and tracking progress. You will inspire and lead the team to gather and translate customer business needs and over-deliver on our promise as a company. You will work closely with Sales, Business Analysts, Product Management, Solution Architects, Software Engineers and senior management to deliver branded program interventions that support impactful patient journeys and to build enrolment with positive outcomes. Our technology is changing the healthcare system.
So how do we know you’re the next Project Manager for us? You have:
- Managed IT implementation projects including multiple significant healthcare projects in the private or public sector.
- A proactive strategic approach and experience in all stages of project management including: developing and managing project plans; managing a small cross-functional team including inspiring and driving their work; budget management
- Strengths in leveraging technical and business information to build solutions that provide the highest ROI.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Expertise in risk analysis and awareness and an ability to gather information and make decision quickly to reduce/eliminate unforeseen situations.
- A collaborative approach and strong relationship building skills across internal and external teams.
- The ability to travel to project sites, conferences and other important meetings when deemed necessary.
Why join NexJ Health?
NexJ Health is in a unique position of having a start-up feel and environment combined with the stability of experienced executive leadership. If you are looking for the professional satisfaction of contributing directly to an audience that benefits from your work on a personal level, we can offer you that and more.
We are a company with fewer people and smaller teams. There are a lot of fast reactions, learning on the fly, collaboration, openness and minimal red-tape. We also have the benefits of a more established company like more stability, greater exposure and solid professional growth plans.
If you are motivated by innovation and inspired by progress; consider joining NexJ Health and help improve the wellbeing of people everywhere.
NexJ Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.