Environmentall Contracting Services (ESCI) has been in business since 2009. ECSI employees over 45 Full Time Employees year round. ECSI Management team offers over 150 years of combined experience in the industry.
As a full service contracting business, ECSI specializes in the following:
a) Hazardous Abatement and Remediation including Asbestos/Mould/Lead;
b) General Commercial/Industrial/Residential Construction;
c) Post Disaster Restoration including Fire/Wind/Rain;
d) Waste Collection and Management including Commercial/Industrial/Residential;
e) Residential Spray Foam and Batt/Blown Insulation.
Through organic growth, and the recent acquisition of M.A.Barr Service Station Maintenance, we have expanded our service offering to include Demolition. To support this growth we are looking to hire a Project Manager.
REPORTING TO: General Manager
The Project Manager is an integral member of the project team responsible for estimating, securing and executing demolition projects of varying size and complexity. Specifically, the PM is responsible for ensuring that the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the required quality standard within agreed specifications. The Project Manager is responsible for executing all aspects of a project, including but not limited to:
- Project Management
- Customer Service
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- University, College or equivalent degree in related discipline (ie: Construction/Project Management);
- 5+ years’ experience in estimating and/or project management;
- 2+ years’ Management experience.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Demonstrated willingness to be adaptable and flexible to changing priorities;
- Familiar with demolition methods;
- Strong knowledge of the laws and ordinances regulating industry;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under intense pressure;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to plan and organize a team with capacity to motivate and lead;
- Good client management and goodwill building ability;
- Experience managing and monitoring budgets;
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
TRAINING and REQUIRMENTS:
- Basics of Supervision;
- Supervisor Health and Safety Awareness in 5 Steps;
- Working at Heights (Preferred);
- Clean CPIC;
- Valid Drivers License.
Negotiable, based on experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Kingston, ON
- Management: 2 years
- estimating: 5 years
- Project Management: 2 years