Golden Falcon Homes (GFH) Inc. is a well-recognized company in the Residential Subdivision Development, Custom Homes and Building industry. At GFH, we are committed to maintaining a high level of integrity, professionalism, team-work environment while providing a safe, creative and greatly growth-oriented atmosphere.
We are currently seeking an experienced, quality minded individual to join our team as a Site Superintendent . This position plays an integral role in facilitating quality home construction, safe working conditions and one of the best customer service providers in this industry.
Kingston Ontario, residential subdivision, 150 detached Homes.
– Daily supervision of all site operations including management and maintenance of all regulated site safety policies
– Proactively identify and inspect issues that require attention and following-up on actions required.
– Maintain accurate project documentation including daily job reports, packing slips, workplace inspections reports, etc.
– Monitor field operations ensuring work is being completed in accordance with the project schedule, specifications, and standards.
– Preparation for Inspections, Pre-delivery Inspections, and attentively remedying deficiencies.
– Scheduling subcontractors/trades in a timely professional manner.
– Provide input and analysis that identifies any potential issues or misalignments
– Demonstrate exceptional repair skills that requires immediate attention
– Implement adherence to construction site safety standards. Ensure that healthy and safety procedures are followed at all times.
– Attend construction meetings to discuss progress, site issues, changes, and site conditions
– Daily communication with the Project Manager
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
– Minimum 5 years’ experience (Subdivision experience is preferred)
– People who love to be hands-on and not be afraid to get their hands dirty on the construction field. You are not one to sit back and watch others do the work!
– Exceptional leadership skills, problem solving abilities, time management and organizational skills.
– A strong work ethic matched with the desire to better, do more and grow even further.
– On-site building experience in residential construction.
– Ability to evaluate assignments, determine procedure and implement solutions.
– Outstanding customer service skills
– Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team and interact with various levels of the organization
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time