Founded in 2017, SnapPay Inc. is the fast-growing Alipay / WeChat Pay / Union Pay marketing and payment partner in Canada. Snappay is dedicated to revolutionizing Canada’s online and retail payment experience.
- Business Development requires you to actively prospect and generate new customers. This position requires cold calling, visit and pitch new customers.
- Build your own sales pipeline, add the potential client to your network while maintaining current clients.
- Ensure outstanding service by creating a friendly environment. This includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, and being knowledgeable about products.
- Visit customers and discuss type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Actively search for potential customers, build rapport and maintain customer relationships.
- Advise customers on use and care of the merchandise, and provide advice concerning specialized products or services
- Estimate or quote prices, credit terms, warranties, and delivery dates
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept payment
- Assist in the installation of merchandise
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce.
- Create and post product-related content on social media
- A university degree or college diploma.
- New grads are welcomed, Student Union working experience is a HUGE PLUS!
- Ability to finish a personal target and group target.
- Expertise in communication, both writing & speaking.
- Outdoor sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Mandarin is a strong asset
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: 30,000 to 35,000 per year
- Free drinks, snacks, and fresh fruits
- Health Care will be provided after 90 days probation period
- Dental Care & Health Plan
- Gym is provided in the building