- Perform weekly bank reconciliation for multiple accounts
- Perform monthly closing process for multiple companies, investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Liaise with local accounts to prepare monthly financial statements, compare to budget, and investigate significant variance
- Maintains and monitors the listing of accounts payable and receivable to deal with collection and payment issues
- Monitors account balances, related financial activity and raise the issues
- Tracks expenses, processes expense reports and prepares analyses of accounts.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Verify payroll data, record payroll transactions, and investigate the discrepancy
- Exam accounting data from each division and conduct regular internal audit
- Examine financial accounts and records and prepare monthly/quarterly tax filings
Qualifications and skills
- Accounting/Finance degree or diploma
- Minimum of 3-5 years accounting experience
- Detail-oriented, very well organized, and able to take multiple tasks
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Knowledge of integrated accounting software
PharmEng Technology works with a wide range of clients in the pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and medical device industries. We seek to fulfill our objective of serving our clients around the globe through our specific skill set and expertise. We help our clients develop processes that ensure their products and services can be delivered at the highest standards.