Inspire the World, Create the Future.
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you’ve got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Specialist, Accounting – AR
In this fast-paced department, the primary responsibilities involved in this role include cash application in SAP. The incumbent will also be required to assist with various tasks related to general accounting, accounts payable and receivable, as well as the month end close, and quarterly and annual audits.
- Process payments received (Wires) from customers against open invoices in SAP;
- Prepare daily cash flow report;
- Prepare bank reconciliation on a daily and a monthly basis;
- Manage accounts for Extended Warranty and Mobile Care;
- Internal accounts clearing (example: VIP, Sales Promo, etc.)
- Assist monthly Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliations;
- Assist team to prepare HQ reporting documentation;
- Back up for Recycling Programs;
- Assist in Internal and external audits;
- Ad hoc reports as required.
- University degree or College equivalent (Business Administration, Commerce or Accounting) preferred
- Knowledge of Excel and ERP (SAP preferable);
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting tight deadlines and month-end overtime with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and attention to detail;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Detail oriented;
- Ability to adopt to change and manage competing priorities
- 2+ years of accounting and/or billing experience.
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.
We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please make sure you apply at https://en-smg.icims.com/jobs/2099/specialist%2c-accounting—ar/job?mobile=false&width=1902&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240
For internal referral, please click the “apply” button below, and send wechat message to Cheng to discuss details.