We are a CA firm located at Markham, and we are looking for an experienced bookkeeper or junior accountant to join our professional team.
We have five partners, good life work balance and friendly working environment.
• Monthly bookkeeping for clients
• Review and reconciliation of accounts on a monthly basis
• Preparation of monthly statements
• Preparation of HST returns
• Preparation of tax slips (T3, T4, T5, etc.)
• Preparation and filing of payroll
• Developing a positive working relationship with staff, managers and partners of the firm
• Managing multiple project assignments
Requirements of Position:
• 1 to 3 years’ experience with bookkeeping
• Must have experience with QuickBooks
• Must have strong computer skills
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate with clients directly, both verbally and orally
• Ability to reconcile accounts
• Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Excellent attention to detail
• Quick learner and able to adapt to changes well
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Ability to work in a high pace environment and ability to multitask
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree/post secondary diploma or certificate in Accounting or Business
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particular Word and Excel
• Language: English and Mandarin are must, Cantonese is an asset
• Previous practical experience on accounting software
How to apply
please reply via this websiteailed guide for application.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!