This Accounts Payable Specialist position will be a valuable asset of the finance team. With the fast growth of the volume and complexity of accounts payable, the vendor and employee relationship management gains an increasing significance within the company. By taking charge of our overall daily accounts payable operations, the accounts payable specialist will play a unique role to boost the success of the business. We look forward to having an experienced, detail-oriented, and dedicated talent join us soon.
What You Do
- Review vendor invoices and employee expense reports with respect to amounts, balances, billing periods, due dates, etc.
- Prepare and initialize payments through wires, credit cards, e-transfers and EFT.
- Monitor payroll and benefits related transactions with ADP and other service providers.
- Enter and update invoices, employee expenses, and payments information in accounting systems and tracking-spreadsheets in a timely manner.
- Reconcile statements from vendors and financial institutions with records in the accounting systems and perform analysis and investigations.
- Respond to internal and external requests regarding invoices, reimbursements and payments.
- Run accounts payable reports regularly and assist with Month-end closing and audit procedures.
- Manage general ledgers in the accounting systems related to expenses, prepaid assets, fixed assets, and other capital expenditures.
- Streamline accounts payable policies and procedures with management.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by the supervisor and management.
Who You Are
- Post-secondary education in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related fields.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Accounts Payable in a fast paced working environment.
- Advanced Excel skills are highly desired.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online, NetSuite or any other ERP system is a strong asset.
- Understanding of payroll processing and/or eager to pursue a payroll certification are preferred.
- Proven time-management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels throughout the organization.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to meeting deadlines.
What You Get
- A supportive environment of career and education development.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working locations and friendly working environment.