Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,000 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” – Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
Provide leadership in definition and implementation of DevOps methods and practices, evaluate and propose infrastructure solutions to enable the highest level of platform performance and security, design develop and communicate processes, tools, and standards with other architects, provide architectural runway and ongoing infrastructure solution guidance and leadership to delivery teams.
- Moving production to AWS Cloud; Design, estimation and implementation of cloud migrations
- Develop AWS Cloud solutions, translating business requirements into scalable, flexible and secure cloud architectures
- Automated software deployment and configuration management
- Use open source and commercial technologies to build and maintain a large-scale web infrastructure serving customers across the globe.
- Develop highly stable and available cloud infrastructure architecture for global customer-facing.
- 10+ years of overall technology experience
- 5+ years experience in the design & implementation of distributed applications
- 5+ years experience in C++/.NET/JAVA
- In depth, practical experience with Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), automation, orchestration, trends and industry-leading cloud vendor offerings
- 4+ years practical experience designing, building, and automating solutions utilizing AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, Route 53, Lambda, ECS and API Gateway
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field highly desired
- 5+ years experience in C++/. Net / Java
- Python, Scripting, Java, Linux/UNIX (or similar)
- Cloud orchestration (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- AWS IaaS and Infrastructure as Code capabilities
- Configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Cloud Security technology and best practices (AWS Security Groups, SSO, IAM, WAF, nFederated, etc)
- Authentication & Authorization tech (LDAP, Kerberos, AD) and protocols (OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML)
- Networking concepts (DNS, VPN) and protocols, Global CDN solution
- DDoS mitigation and intrusion detections methods and experience
- Hands on experience with Docker and container orchestration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- AWS associate certifications or higher preferred