Toronto, ONFull-time, Permanent$41,225 – $50,716 a year
Position: Client Payment Administrator (multiple positions)
Contract: Permanent Full-time – 35 hours/week
Location: 128A Sterling Road and 355 Church Street as required
Salary: $41,225 – $50,716 pro-rated to hours worked
Application Deadline: Open until filled
File Number: PP1 #20-20
Family Service Toronto (FST) helps people face a wide variety of life challenges. For over 100 years, we have worked with individuals and families destabilized by precarious mental health and/or socioeconomic circumstances, to achieve greater resilience and stability in more just and supportive communities. We achieve this through our direct service work of intervention and prevention which includes counselling, peer support and education; knowledge building; and system-level work including social action, advocacy, community-building and working with partners to strengthen the sector.
Reporting to the Manager, PassportONE-Client Payments, the Client Payment Administrator will perform financial responsibilities for the PassportONE program. PassportONE is part of Family Service Toronto’s Developmental Services that include Options, Person-Directed Planning and Passport. PassportONE improves the Passport Program experience by ensuring client invoice processing and reimbursement is efficient and timely.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, we are looking for candidates to join our PassportONE team in a remote capacity. We want to maintain a safe workplace to protect the health of staff, clients and others. We also want to ensure the continuity and effectiveness of our services during this pandemic. This position will temporarily work remotely and will resume in one of Family Service Toronto’s offices when it is safe to do so.
We are committed to developing a service team that reflects the diversity of the population who live and work in the City of Toronto.
In applying, please clearly identify how you meet the specific qualifications outlined.
· Verifies that disbursements are within budget and receipts and authorizations are valid.
· Verifies and ensures arithmetical accuracy of invoices.
· Identifies issues and communicate with Passport Agencies (PAs) through eForm routing process to resolve the problems.
· Processes invoice data to eForm in a timely and accurate manner. Ensures that the expenses comply with the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services guidelines and PassportONE policies.
· Processes invoices through TPA Portal as required.
· Adjusts client relationship in CRM as needed.
· Prepares, checks and reviews invoice batches to ensure accuracy daily.
· Flags problems while processing invoices and notifies PAs and Manager PassportONE-Client Payments.
· Assists in annual audit by retrieving required documents.
· Provide back-up to Accounts Payable Administrator as required.
· Contributes and assists in the development of organizational and departmental policies and services pertinent to the role.
· Provides feedback and suggests changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of PassportONE systems, user manuals, procedures and routines.
· May be assigned additional duties that are consistent with this role.
· One to two years community college or a combination of education and experience in a relevant field.
· One to three years’ experience working in financial services (e.g., accounts payable, working with a general ledger).
· Familiarity with accounting principles and accounts payable procedures.
· Intermediate in MS EXCEL, WORD, Outlook and CRM.
· Experience in use of computerized accounting software (e.g., Great Plains).
· Demonstrated initiative, professionalism and reliability including the ability to carry out required duties in a detailed-oriented, methodical and thorough manner.
· Ability to carry out multiple tasks, work under pressure and organize work to meet peak period requirements.
· Ability to prioritize, flag critical issues and problem solve.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Excellent organizational skills including the ability to carry out required duties in a detailed, methodical and thorough manner.
· Good communication and human relations skills; strong customer service approach.
· Ability to convey accounts payable-related information to clients, staff and vendors with clarity, accuracy and tact.
· Working knowledge of relevant legislation.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Demonstrated commitment to principles of social justice, equity, inclusion and cultural competency.
· Current criminal reference check with vulnerable sector check satisfactory to FST.
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and FST’s Equity and Inclusion policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants and will contact the individuals selected for an interview.
No phone calls please.
Reference ID: PP1 #20-20
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $41,225.00 to $50,716.00 /year