Our client is a Microsoft Gold Partner and they are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Support Analyst to join their team on a full time basis. The successful candidate will need to have a good accounting background and will have some ERP Support Experience.
- Provide technical support for ERP and CRM customers
- Performing continuous system maintenance
- Act as a personable and helpful first contact for the users and partners, taking care to foster a positive customer relationship in every contact.
- Assist in providing training and familiarizing new users with the product.
- Assist in, and sometimes lead, the writing of product documentation.
- Assist in setting up, and sometimes delivering, product demonstrations.
- Assist in maintaining regular contacts with users to elicit feedback and encourage growth in the use of the product.
- Support and troubleshoot integrations between software applications and 3rd party products
- Provide detailed instructions on how to reproduce issues.
- Monitor and analyze system performance and assist the development team with the resolution of performance issues.
- Communicate end-user concerns to the software development team
Our client is the leading Dynamics NAV Partner in Eastern Canada and are offering a junior accountant/ ERP professional the opportunity to train into Dynamics NAV.
- Accountancy/ Finance Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- ERP Experience
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is looking to mark their stamp on a continuously growing and expanding Microsoft Partner. With extensive training on offer this is a fantastic opportunity for a junior ERP professional to continue to expand their skills or an accountant looking to move into more of an applications focused position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year