- Position Type
- Full Time
IT STARTS HERE.
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking a Senior Consultant, Quality Assurance for our growing Technology Consulting team. Driving business excellence, MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Our Consulting team works with organizations in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors to provide innovative strategies tailored to maximize efficiencies, enhance performance and increase profitability. Specifically, our recognized Technology Consulting team works with clients to translate technology issues and opportunities into meaningful results that meet organizational needs.
ROLE @ MNP
- Developing QA strategies for MNP Technology Solutions clients
- Defining QA processes to an appropriate level to mitigate technological, process and control risks
- Planning, documenting and executing QA test plans
- Performing QA on various phases of the software development life cycle including requirements analysis and solution design
- Writing QA test scenarios that have clarity and are transferrable
- Creating test automation and CI pipelines
- Maintaining automation test suite and test environments, performing orchestration and containerization tasks when necessary
- Deploying and executing automation in a cloud environment
- Understanding and experience testing for WCAG accessibility compliance – minimum WCAG 2.0 Level AA
- Ensuring all QA activities are completed and signed off in the expected timeframe prior to deployment of solutions and changes
- Analyzing and determining potential outputs and expected outcomes for every test scenario
- Setting up and configuring tools and environments for testing
- Preparing and presenting reports for management review and sign-off
- Participating in the continuous improvement of test processes and methodologies
- Staying up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Contributing to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Participating in additional activities supporting the firm’s goals
- Planning and coordination of UAT activities
- Testing the usability of the user interface
- Developing logical test plans
Skills and Experience
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology or related program; relevant experience will also be considered
- Minimum five (5) years of related work experience
- QA experience with web, mobile and CRM systems
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft DevOps
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with coordinating or managing UAT
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
MY REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our [email protected] program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!