- This role will operate out of our Toronto Headquarters and support MINISO across the North American market (Canada + US).
- Support the daily operations of our North American e-commerce online stores including product uploading, copywriting, and other execution-related tasks.
- Manage multiple customer service emails across the North American market.
- Manage Google Business pages and Yelp page across the North American market.
- Resolve a high quantity of customer inquiries in a consistently timely and reliable manner.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as the Area Managers, the merchandising team, the marketing team, and third-party warehouses to find solutions to customer inquiries.
- Improve the current customer service process to upgrade customer satisfaction, efficiency, data recording quality, and information sharing between stakeholders.
- Execute recurring administrative sales reports on a weekly basis.
- Support our RED (Xiao Hong Shu) social media account.
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks upon request.
- 1 year of experience working with e-commerce operations for a similar lifestyle brand is an asset.
- 1 year of experience working with customer service emails is an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Google Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills.
- Able to self-manage and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Chinese Mandarin is an asset. The role requires occasional communication with Chinese-speaking team members in our MINISO China HQ.