POSITION TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director, Brand eXperience & Sales Enablement
POSTING DATE: August 7, 2019
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will report directly to the Director, Brand Experience and Sales
Enablement. You will assist the marketing department and business line colleagues and leaders in
instilling the company’s brand and supporting the global sales team as we drive business growth across
What you will be doing…
• Brand Integrity – Support the global marketing department in maintaining the integrity and
effectiveness of the brand. Facilitate and coordinate across all regions to extend and evolve the
visual branding. Maintain standards of the RGAX (and sub-entity) brand guidelines, provide
creative input and manage relationships with marketing agencies and vendors.
• Analytics and Reporting – Aggregate and analyze key monthly data on marketing metrics, provide
related recommendations, and support marketing strategy development.
• Events and Conferences – Assist in event and conference planning; includes leading pre/postevent analysis and recommendations, coordinating with parent company counterparts, event
planners, vendors, venues and caterers, creating promotional materials, facilitating internal
communications and leading kick-off meetings.
• Database Management – Manage marketing platform data to generate, distribute, and report on
leads and to optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes.
• Online – Collaborate with the content and digital teams to increase blog subscribers and
newsletter subscribers as well as extend social media reach by implementing inbound strategies.
Compile analytics to better understand how inbound marketing activities generate clients, and
continually refine this process to increase customer conversion.
• Client Experience – Continuously enhance the client experience. Refresh/improve client feedback
process and gather user feedback to help create a better customer experience model.
• Marketing Planning – Support the development of plans as well as the day-to-day operations of
the marketing team to fulfill business goals and objectives.
• Email and Lead Generation – Manage contact lists (segmentation, lead score assignment, life cycle
stages) and personalize emails/campaigns based on audience interests and needs.
• Websites – Support updates and management of RGAX and entity company websites.
• Content – Work with and support the content creation team in helping them post and distribute
to a variety of internal/external audiences.
Are you who we’re looking for? The qualified candidate will have…
• University degree
• 1-3+ years of marketing experience
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
• A strong knack for creativity, innovation, and design
• A good understanding of the marketing and sales cycle
• A passion for content/inbound marketing
• Strong organizational skills and experience in end-to-end project management, including project
planning, execution, monitoring, and closing
• Some event planning and coordination experience
• Possess a strong ownership sensibility and the ability to analyze and draw conclusions from
marketing and sales data
• Financial, insurance and/or B2B experience a plus but not mandatory
• Interested in or have a working knowledge of HTML and design programs (e.g. Adobe Creative
• Working knowledge of and experience in HubSpot or similar marketing platforms
• Strong verbal and written communications skills delivered appropriately across multiple channels,
i.e. emails vs. blog vs. social media vs. print, etc.
• Good judgment and ability to manage a broad range of tasks independently
Some extras that would be a bonus…
• Educational background in Marketing/Communications.
• Relevant advanced degrees and/or marketing certifications
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Coordinator