We have a Fantastic Opportunity to join one of the most innovative dealer groups in the greater Kingston Area!!! If you’re interested in a challenge and want to take your existing skills and expertise with building strong customer relationships, further than you ever have before…. then don’t hesitate… APPLY NOW!!!!!!!
Experience Leader Trainee:
A, Experience Leader Trainee is a professional who has the prime responsibility of promoting and enhancing the products of the organization. He/she is the most vital link between the customers and the production team.
The primary goal of the Experience Leader is to provide a fun educational experience for customers who come into our retail store. The Experience Leader will accomplish this by handling all walk in store guests, answering questions, educating the public about our products and services. An implicit responsibility of the Experience Leader is to conduct educational conversations and business dealings in a way that creates a superior customer experience that represents our brand.
- Welcome all walk in guests, answer questions and generally manage the customer’s experience in the most positive way
- Enthusiastically educate all customers about the benefits of conducting business with us.
- Assist customers in co-piloting test drives and providing an experience that future customers would highly recommend to friends and family
- Through conversations on the floor, identify true benefits with driving our products and encourage them to get behind the wheel and test the product for themselves
- Assist customers with the complete purchase experience. Master the art of presenting pre-negotiated payment and price
- Provide high quality customer service to the existing community that will visit for a myriad of reasons
- Play your part in changing industry trends and best practices
- Help develop a new way to market and sell cars to the community
- Your performance will be measured by your ability to engage and deliver top tier standard of excellence experience
- Master the customer retention management tool and use it religiously
- Follow up with clients post sale to provide the client with a caring ownership experience
- Master the art of asking for referrals
- Master the art of prospecting clients from current database as well as new clients the company assigns to you
- Strong communication and customer service experience required
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment, retail experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
- Competitive wage structure with $3000 base salary per month plus strong bonus program after 90 probation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s Licence