View more 2 years ago
- Maintain and manage inventory of products and stocked products, which include stock locations and profiles.
- Complete inventory transactions to receive, assign location and issue inventory as required.
- Cycle count inventory and assist with developing actions to correct inventory problems.
- Ensure that the inward products and stock is properly controlled and organized for enough production support.
- Provide regular management data on inventory performance; Record data into ERP system accordingly.
- Maintain accurate SOPs and ensured GMP compliance standards are consistently met.
- Create and maintain accurate inventory control functions and processes, ensuring accuracy and integrity of the stock management system implemented.
- Implement improvement systems and processes to reduce inventory setbacks, while minimizing costs and maximizing working capital.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Achieve target quota and any other operation related responsibilities may be added as the company continues to grow.
- Provide input on best practices, policies and procedures with respect to the others.
- Follow all procedures in compliance of AST standard policy and operation regulations.
- Post-secondary education in related discipline complimented by professional development in warehouse management and supervisory skills training.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a warehouse supervisory or leadership position.
- Detailed knowledge of employee safety requirements in a warehouse operation.
- Experience in SOP writing and GMP compliance in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to work and direct others in an organized and safe environment
- Strength in inter-personal, teamwork and communication skills
- Innovative, adaptable and motivated towards continuous improvement.
- Excellent reactive problem-solving skills.
- Able to operate forklift.
- Inventory Control related experience: 2 years
- Supervisory: 2 years (Required)