View more 2 years ago
- Preparing work schedules and assigning workers production line tasks.
- Evaluating incoming orders and setting up the production line accordingly.
- Optimizing production line efficiency by monitoring productivity and quality.
- Identifying and resolving production line problems in a timely manner.
- Training and supervising new production line workers.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that orders are completed on time.
- Maintaining a fully operational, safe, and tidy work environment.
- Devise strategies that would help to reduce production costs without compromising the standard of end products
- Work hard-in-hand with the management to plan, budget and control activities of the production department
- Enforce safety rules on their team members to avoid them getting badly injured in cases of accidents and production hazards
- Ensure that all team members wear protective gear during production and monitor all team mates to ensure adherence to instructions
- Write reports and plan production goals, schedule and keep track of workers attendance
- Perform regular performance reviews on team members
- Mediate between workers and the management to enhance smooth communication and settle disputes
- Inspect works done by team members to ensure that they meet company standards of good quality
- Achieve target quota and any other operation related responsibilities may be added as the company continues to grow.
- Provide input on best practices, policies and procedures with respect to the others.
- Post-secondary education in related discipline complimented by professional development in warehouse management and supervisory skills training.
- Detailed knowledge of employee safety requirements in a warehouse operation.
- Ability to work and direct others in an organized and safe environment
- Strength in inter-personal, teamwork and communication skills
- Innovative, adaptable and motivated towards continuous improvement.
- Excellent reactive problem-solving skills.
- Must have the basic knowledge of computers
- Physically fit to lift 40lbs
- Warehouse/Manufacturing experience: 5 years
- Coaching and Leadership: 2 years (preferred)
- Electronics Manufacturing industry experience will be an asset.