View more 2 years ago
- Supervisory responsibilities include, but are not limited to recommending hiring, coaching, skills development, recognition and rewards, staff productivity and performance management to include disciplinary actions up to and including terminations.
- Responsible for all daily, weekly, and monthly production activities within Intel RMA operations.
- Prepares and distributes various reports needed for normal day to day operations.
- Enter RMA tracking information into database and verify receipt of credit or replacement of RMA items.
- Generate timely report measuring key performance indexes and other analysis as directed by senior management.
- Generate repot; RMA replacement to credit comparison, RMA trends and comparisons of top component/device returned.
- Assist in writing or updating RMA standard operation procedures (SOP). Monitor and supervise other employees within the department.
- Maintain, review and update process documentation on a regular basis; Creating new documents as required
- Review current processes on a regular basis and implement new processes as required
- Assist Customer Service Department with RMA Authorization processing as needed
- Achieve target quota and any other operation related responsibilities may be added as the company continues to grow.
- Provide input on best practices, policies and procedures with respect to the others.
- Follow all procedures in compliance of AST standard policy and operation regulations.
- Minimum of college or equivalent with IT background required; some college coursework preferred; 3+ years leadership experience in a distribution environment or in a fast paced.
- Experience troubleshooting, identification of computer failure modes
- Ability to create and lead a supportive team-oriented work climate that enables business team members to develop professionally and that values diversity, promotes teamwork and collaboration and emphasizes quality, customer satisfaction, creativity and cost effectiveness.
- Effective motivation, delegation, and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including effective oral and written communication skills.
- Warehouse/Manufacturing experience: 2 years
- Supervisory: 2 years (Required)
- IT related experience： 2 years