The path to your potential starts here.
Collins Barrow SEO LLP in Kingston is looking for an experienced Audit and Assurance Senior with a Canadian CPA designation to join our team of professionals and help us to provide superior service to our clients.
You will be an integral member of the team and will work closely with partners and senior staff on challenging and varied assignments.
We offer a work environment where work-life balance is highly respected and valued, flexible work hours, a competitive total compensation package, opportunity for advancement and ongoing professional development and coaching to assist you in reaching your highest potential.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively to complete and supervise assurance and compilation engagements, identifying and resolving engagement issues, training and mentoring junior staff on assurance engagements, and preparing corporate and personal income tax returns in a paperless office infrastructure, while ensuring time budgets and file deadlines are met.
- Developing and maintaining positive and productive working relationships with client personnel, co-workers, and all levels of staff and management.
A successful candidate will have:
- A Canadian CPA designation with progressive experience in a Canadian public accounting firm.
- Sound technical accounting, audit and tax skills.
- A working knowledge of Caseware, Caseview and TaxPrep.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple engagements concurrently and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to identify client service opportunities.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All application information is received in confidence.
Collins Barrow SEO LLP is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Upon request, we will accommodate accessibility needs throughout the recruitment and selection process, and for our staff, as applicable.
Job Type: Full-time