Based in Kingston Ontario and with satellite offices in Sydney Australia, Vancouver, and Boston, Novari Health specializes in designing, building and deploying enterprise-scale software solutions that improve access to care for patients and at the same time improves the delivery of healthcare. Our Novari Access to Care® integrated software platform includes modules that enable eReferrals, coordinated care, telemedicine, eBooking, wait list management and air traffic control like functionality, that helps patients get the right care at the right time by the right provider.
Novari Health is based in beautiful Kingston, Ontario with all its amenities and low cost of living. On the shores of Lake Ontario, halfway between Toronto and Montreal and only 1.5 hours from Ottawa. Kingston, Ontario consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in Canada. Our team is made up of intelligent, young, dynamic individuals with a wide range of skill sets that collectively are accomplishing great things for the healthcare system and patients. Creativity, initiative, problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and great work ethic are hallmarks of our team members.
Novari is looking for a creative and motivated individual to join our team as a technical implementation specialist. In this role, you will use your technical knowledge to install, configure, monitor and validate the implementation of the Novari Health software into a clients environment and general workflow. As the technical implementation specialist, you will be required to execute software implementations and communicate with the clients to achieve successful deployments.
- Installation and configuration of the Novari Health suite of applications
- Prioritize and execute multiple tasks and projects on-time and on-budget in a fast-paced and demanding technical environment
- Research and understand complex software and IT systems
- Provide pre-sales support when necessary by working with Business Analysts and Account Managers to recommend new or updated systems for clients
- Interact effectively with non-technical client contacts to recommend the best solutions across a wide range of business types and sizes
- Resolve client inquiries and issues as quickly as possible. Communicate resolution effectively through email and phone communications
- Communicate effectively with both business and IT personnel
- Document client configurations
- Communicate regularly with Project Managers and/or Clients in order to keep them aware of project statuses
- Provide knowledge transfer and training to other support staff and clients regarding the solution
- Test and confirm data integrations to and from the Novari Health Platform
- Support client issues and questions
- Identify and improve areas of the implementation and support processes
The successful applicant must have:
- 2+ year experience in enterprise software implementation
- Workflow / Business Process Management experience
The following skills would be an asset:
- Experience in the healthcare sector
- Knowledge of HL7 (health level 7) integration
- Experience using source control
- Database administration
- Network Administration
- Experience in VPN tunnels configuration
- Microsoft Azure
- Project management experience
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and a list of references with salary requirements. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. Information on us, our solutions, partners, and clients are available at www.novarihealth.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time